1. AVOID PERFUME AND LOTION
All natural materials including metals, pearls and gemstones are prone to lose their luster when they come into contact with perfume or lotion. Wearing your piece into the shower may causes pearls or certain softer gemstones to absorb the soapy water.
2. AVOID HARSH CHEMICALS
Harsh chemicals such as chlorine may cause your piece to lose luster so do avoid wearing them into the pool.
Only our Sterling Silver pieces may oxidise due to humidity in the air, whereas Argentium silver will lose a slight luster through time. Gold pieces generally remain the same through time. All metals can be polished with a silver polishing cloth. If you wish to purchase our Chamois Cyanide Free Polishing Cloth, click here.
4. SURFACE POLISHING
Any metal will collect markings as a sign of use and all marks are different depending on your lifestyle. If however, you would like to restore the piece back to mirror finishing, contact us here and we will assist you.
All handcrafted pieces will be housed in our thoughtful packaging securely, as they are being delivered to you. Inside each box, we will include our certificate of authenticity and a story card of the piece. We hope to extend a joyful experience of unboxing our pieces to you or to whom your gift is meant for.
Create your very own Bespoke piece with Left&Right.
1. We will schedule a complimentary preliminary consultation via Skype or an appointment with us at our atelier.
2. We will explore a personalised message along with your preferences.
3. Upon notification of interest for a consecutive meeting, a booking fee of RM400* will be collected.
4. We will then prepare the detailed sketches, material samples and a quotation of the piece.
5. The design of the piece will be open to further personalisation or changes at this stage.
6. Upon confirmation of the design, timeline and quotation, 50% of the project quotation will be collected as deposit.
7. The project will commence once the deposit has been received.
8. Depending on the complexity of the piece, lead time will vary between 3 weeks to 2 months.
9. Upon completion, the full payment is required at least 5 days before collection at our atelier or via delivery.
10. The piece will be package ready as a gift with a certificate of authenticity and a story card.
*RM400 Booking Fee will be brought forward to the project deposit upon commencement. 50% of said Booking Fee is refundable upon cancellation of the project.
1. Our shopping cart is powered by shopify as a secured payment gateway.
2. We accept payment with major credit card and bank transfer for domestic purchase.
1. All payment can be performed via credit card, bank transfer (domestic), secured Paypal transfer or Foreign Telegraphic Bank Transfer (international).
2. Upon choosing Paypal transfer, you have the flexibility to use your PayPal account (if you have one) or credit card payment with PayPal secured credit card payment gateway.
We offer free shipping within Malaysia for any purchase above RM150.
We use Poslaju Malaysia as our main courier service provider.
Upon request, we do offer premium shipping where a quotation will be provided based on our special rates.
We offer free shipping internationally for any purchase above RM2500.
We use Premium FEDEX as our main courier service provider.
We will provide a quotation based on our special rates as a FEDEX Trade Partner.
We hope each piece pleases you and holds as much value as it does to us. If for any reason you are not content with your order, we will gladly offer the following:
Upon receiving the arrival of your order, you are allowed to return your Left&Right piece within the first 3 days; provided the piece is unworn and undamaged.
In order to return the piece, send an email to email@example.com to request for your order to be returned. Once a confirmation has been sent; agreeing either to refund or to exchange the piece, you are to have the item dispatched within 1 week.
The confirmation you will receive upon agreement to refund or to exchange will be from LEFT AND RIGHT ARTISAN HANDCRAFT.
The item is to be packed securely, sealed and sent via Registered Mail.
We will require 1 to 2 weeks after retrieving the item to verify that the item is still in its original condition. Once verification is completed, we will refund you in full (excluding shipping charges).
Bespoke pieces are non-refundable.
If you have received an incorrect or damaged item during shipping or delivery, we gladly offer our repair services at a nominal fee.
*Do note that due to hygienic purposes, earrings are refundable but not in full in order to handle the disposal of the ear wire. A small deduction to the refunded amount will be made.
MORE TO EXPLORE
DROP US A LINE
We appreciate your feedback. Ask us anything.